Prayer, Purpose & Passion

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Screwed....

Not the most Christian of terms, I know....but it's really the only word I can think of that aptly describes my situation. I'm barely a week into the school semester (finally in the program that means something), and I'm already wondering if I'm going to be able to continue. Not because I can't handle the workload (I have the lightest timetable of my college career), or because I need surgery (detailed blog to follow as I know that some of you read this as a way of keeping up to date when we can't connect directlly)...I'm screwed because I have absolutely no way of paying for the books I need. I need them by the end of the week or at latest, the early part of next week, or I will fall behind in required reading and subsequent assignments. I have financial aid coming to me, but I won;t see that until the end of September at least, and maybe not even then if I don't find the money to get my Social Insurance Number card replaced.

There's nothing I can do....the good news about that, is that the only way for things to work out is for God to step in and perform a miracle. I don't know about you, but in my experience, God is at His best when we, as simple human beings, have no other option but to lean on Him.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home