Prayer, Purpose & Passion

Friday, January 04, 2008

I give up....

I'm convinced that I'll never get my life back on track....at least not the life I had envisioned for myself 2 years ago. My plans to go back to school next week and pick up where I left off in September have been squashed, until September....at least. The way my body's behaving, I'm terrified that I may never be able to get the certification I need to be able to work as an Educational Assistant...The one thing I actually think I'm good at, outside of acting (and let's face it, that'll never happen)

I'm done making plans to get back what I had....It hurts too much watching them fall apart....Call me over-dramatic, pessimistic, depresssed...whatever...I don't care anymore...I really don't.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home