Prayer, Purpose & Passion

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Lost and Found...

As I mentioned in my previous blog, I lost my bus pass at school on Wednesday along with pretty much all of my other identification. Most of the things I lost can be replaced for free, with the exception of my student ID card and the bus pass itself. To have my student ID card replaced will likely cost around $40, while the pass will be re-issued for around $25. I just don't have that kind of money. As things stand right now, I have no other option other than to use LTC tickets to get where I need to go...those aren't cheap...$8.80 for 5 tickets.

This creates a bigger problem for me than just getting to and from school. What about church? Thankfully, I have a friend that has generously offered to pick me up a couple of times a month. On the other weeks, I would just take the bus. Since that is not financially feasable right now, i have no idea what I'll do. This week isn't a problem. I have a ride because we both have music team lunch/rehearsal tomorrow. After that, I'll have to figure something out...I don't plan on asking my friend to go any further out of his way than he already has...that would just be burdensome.

The hope, however, is that the person that picked up my pass was a genuine enough person to have turned it in as soon as he realized it wasn't his. I'm going to check on Monday and see...Until then, all I can do is pray.

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, March 10, 2007 at 9:34:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I sincerely hope that the guy will return it to lost and found! I'll definitely be praying.

    I got your note on my blogger... feel free to email me anytime! I'll be glad to help in anyway I can. Don't worry about it being long... I'm a good reader ;). I definitely have my share of wounds (many more than just the one I mentioned) so I can probably idenitify. I debated about writing that on there because it was so personal, but I just couldn't shake the feeling to write it out.

    Anyway, I hope the rest of your weekend is better!
    God bless!
    Love ya!

    ~Steph

     
  • At Sunday, March 11, 2007 at 3:29:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's amazing how much of our well-being is dependent on someone else doing the right thing. I hope the person who found your wallet turns it in.

    Sherry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home