Prayer, Purpose & Passion

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Loss of identity....

Well, okay that might be a bit dramatic, but I have lost every card to my name...Debit, credit, SIN, Student....all lost. Gone. Best I can figure is my red pouch that holds my college bus pass along with the afore mentioned cards, fell out of my jacket pocket in an elevator. What's worse is that I saw it fall, but because it fell so closely next to the other person in the elevator with me, I just figured it was his. I even pointed it out to him and watched to make sure he picked it up and put it in his pocket before I rushed off to my last class off the day.

I didn't notice anything was missing until I left my class and started towards the bus stop to come home. Nothing in my pockets...I panicked. Had someone in the disability office call the security office to see if it had been turned in there. Nothing.

From there, I went to the registrar's office. By now, I'm about ready to loose it right there in the hallway. I wait 20 minutes just to have the lady tell me that unless they've called me, they don't have my bus pass or any of my ID. I lost it. Fell apart right there in the registrar's office like a 5 year old who lost track of her Mommy. Thankfully, the lady I dealt with gave me enough change to get home.

So tomorrow, I need to cancel all of my cards. I'm hoping the bank can give me a temporary card in the meantime so I can get some money...Girl's gotta do laundry somehow. From there, I can only pray that someone calls me and tells me that they have my bus pass...Otherwise, I have no idea how I'm gonna get to school on Friday...

I would appreciate any extra prayers you could send my way.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home