Prayer, Purpose & Passion

Friday, February 23, 2007

Just some clarification...

I have gone back and forth all day about whether or not to post this, but it really does seem necessary. This is my personal blog, and therefore, the things I choose to post are, at times, personal in nature. That being said, I want to clarify for those of you reading this who know me personally that, unless I mention specific names or instances, all of my posts should be read as generalizations....nothing more.

I am not the type to use my blog as a tool to attack or hurt people in my life. I try not to post about instances in my life that cannot be interpreted as a generalization. If, for any reason, you feel like I am referring to you specifically, please feel free to ask me about it if you need to, but all of you can take comfort in the fact that nothing posted here is my way of getting my point across to you.

I may avoid confrontation in all it's forms wherever possible, but rest assured that I am not THAT passive agressive.

The reason I decided to start this blog in the first place was to try and document any areas of personal struggle and growth that I have as much as possible.

That said, please feel free to continue reading about the mellow-dramatic trainwreck that is, at times, my life

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, February 23, 2007 at 10:43:00 AM EST, Blogger Jamie A. Grant said…

    Is it me? Are you talking about not talking about me? Oh man, like, dude, I'm so gonna freak out now...

     
  • At Friday, February 23, 2007 at 3:44:00 PM EST, Blogger Ashleigh said…

    You are SO funny Jamie....no seriously, I can barely type this from laughing so hard (insert highly sarcastic eye roll here)...

    Trust me, if it's ever you...you'll know. I'll see to it that you know...LOL!

    P.S. Heard from Tim in regards to the worship team...I'll e-mail with the deets (there's not much to tell really, but I have a question or two for you).

     
  • At Friday, February 23, 2007 at 8:41:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Jaime ... dude ... don't freak out now ... Ashleigh's being one of those logical intellectual types. I know when I see one -- I'm married to one of those.

    Sherry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home