Prayer, Purpose & Passion

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Wow...

A little while ago I was quite bored, so I decided to take a look through some of the pictures that my mother has loaded on her computer, and I came across one picture of her and my father from many years ago (my mother must have been around my age), and I realized something....I look EXACLTLY like her. Now, I do see some of my older sister in her as well, but mostly..I just see me. I decided to post a cropped version of the photo here (I cut my father out merely for comparison sake), just so that you all can see for yourselves. The photo of my mother is on the left, and I am on the right.

I wish I had a better comparison shot, but this will have to do for now.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I guess this blows my whole "I must be adopted" schtick right out of the water... LOL! Oh well...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home